ARE YOU READY TO IMPROVE YOUR SPEED AND ENDURANCE ON THE BIKE?
Join internationally recognized MotoE and Coach Robb for this in-depth, three-day performance camp focused on improving rider’s overall strength and performance on and off the bike. Our 3-day in-depth camp for all bikes (85 cc and up) will be held March 1-3, 2019 at the Gibbs MX Facility. The camp will focus on fundamentals of speed including skills and drills for race starts, cornering, jumping, rhythm sections, breaking and acceleration bumps. Participants will also receive in-depth classroom instruction on flexibility, functional strength, nutrition, and mental development practices.
Coach Robb has worked with some of the sports’ top professionals and amateurs including Ryan Dungey, Adam Cianciarulo, Jeremy Martin, Jordan Bailey, Logan Best, Josh Guffey and Seth Hammaker, to name a few. His vision is to develop good racers into championship level racers by providing amateur riders all over the world to the same MotoE Blueprint of Success Performance Program implemented with top amateurs and professionals over the last 35 years. Improving rider’s speed, strength, endurance, flexibility and mental preparation to handle the physical and mental demands of racing continues to be MotoE and Coach Robb’s focus.
Too many riding coaches overlook the fundamentals associated with human physiology and how they interact with the physics of a motorcycle. What does it really matter whether you use one or two fingers on the front brake? Have you ever been taught WHY the front brake is so important? Any riding coach can tell you not to dab your foot, but have you ever been instructed HOW to offset inertia to keep your foot up no matter what? Has your riding coach told you that you need to drive the bike deeper into the corners, but you can’t KEEP your bike from bouncing around underneath you?
After these three days, you will understand WHY you are struggling with the fundamentals of starts, cornering, jumping, braking & acceleration bumps. You will learn that stiffer suspension and faster motors will actually make you fatigue faster if you don’t understand these fundamentals!
On the track skills & drills practiced include:
- Race starts, cornering, jumping, rhythm sections, breaking & acceration bumps
- How to improve your percentage of holeshots
- How to improve your lap times by 2 seconds immediately!
- How to create on-track sessions for maximum improvement in your sprint speed and endurance
- How to approach a race to ensure your last lap is as fast as your first!
After attending the MotoE Performance Camp, you will come away with:
- 8-week Performance Program ($250 value)
- Personalized nutrition and hydration strategy for optimized race day performance ($100 value)
- Personalized meal plans to build muscle and drop body fat
- Moto specific functional strength program to improve your sprint speed, moto endurance & prevent arm pump ($100 value)
- Moto specific flexibility program to reduce the risk of injuries ($100 value)
- Moto specific cross training program to improve your muscular strength, endurance and anaerobic threshold ($100 value)
- Moto specific mental development program to prepare you for the pressures associated with racing and winning ($250 value)
A $900 VALUE ALONE!
Gibbs MX Facility, 8615 River Road, Jesup, GA 31546
Fully watered and prepped private track, turning track and supercross track. Complete gym and workshop.
Complete motor home parking with hookups ($75 per day, covers parking and riding).
Unlike other public tracks, this facility will be 100% dedicated to the riders of this camp for maximum productivity and safety.
$500.00 for all three days, as well as post-camp elements. Payment required at time of reservation.
Limited to 20 riders on a first come, first serve basis. Open to all skills levels (85cc and up).
Cancellations & Refund Policy:
Cancellations will only be refunded 50% of camp fee.
To Reserve Your Spot:
Email Contact@CoachRobb.com to reserve your spot today!