ELITE LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE LEVEL 2 CAMP – BIG BIKES & SMALL BIKES
(Note: You must complete the Level 1 Camp to participate in Level 2)
These two-day Level 2 Camps will build upon the skills and drills perfected in Level 1 and provide consistent hole shots, faster opening lap speeds, faster entry and exit speeds in the corners, consistent lap times, and minimized late race fatique.
Day 1 of the camp will include a mix of classroom instruction (25%) for riders (and their parents) and extensive opportunities to apply the newly learned concepts on the track (75%).
The first half of Day 2 will focus on the application of all concepts learned including race day nutrition, proper warm up, flexibility, mental preparation, race strategy and implementation (3 motos), post-race evaluation, post-race hydration, post-race nutrition and post-race recovery.
To fully understand how to maximize training efforts, the second half of Day 2 will be spent in the gym executing a complete strength conditioning and cardio workout to learn proper lifting techniques and maximize strength, endurance and cardiovascular improvement for optimal health and performance.
The key components to a sustainable performance program is understanding how to balance volume, frequency and intensity on a daily basis both on and off the motorcycle. After this comprehensive two-day camp you will understand the why, the how, and feel the benefits of Training Smart, Not Hard.
On the track skills & drills practiced include:
- Consistent execution of starting, cornering, jumping, accelerating and decelerating techniques everywhere around the track
- How to improve your sprint speed and endurance by learning how to use and interpret Litpro technology (units will be provided)
- How to improve your consistency in lap times immediately through the understanding and interpretation of heart rate data
- How to capture and interpret race and practice film footage
After attending the MotoE Performance Camp, you will come away with:
- Fueling for Performance Educational Bundle ($75 value)
- Digital copy of Coach Robb’s Healthy Meals Cookbook ($25 value)
- Digial copy of Coach Robb’s Smoothie Recipes ($15 value)
- 8-week Elite Performance Program ($600 value)
A $715.00 VALUE ALONE!
$350.00 AUD for two days, as well as post-camp elements. Payment required at time of reservation.
Limited to 15 riders per session on a first come, first serve basis. Participants must complete Level 1 to be eligible for Level 2 (January or July Level 1 Camps)
*Note: Once the 15 spots have been reserved and paid for, a waiting list will be created. If there is a cancellation we will notify the next person on the list.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellations after June 10, 2019 will not be refunded.
Cancellations between May 13, 2019 and June 9, 2019 – 50% of camp fee will be refunded.
Cancellations between February 1, 2019 and May 12, 2019 – $250.00 AUD will be refunded.
To Reserve Your Spot:
Email Contact@CoachRobb.com to reserve your spot today!