MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™
On race day, how you have prepared nutritionally is as important as the gas you put in your bike! Put too much or the incorrect type of fuel in your bike and your bike will not perform to its full potential! Your nutrition as a racer is no different, what you put in will determine what happens out on the track.
Improper nutrition & hydration will cause the following health problems:
- Fast decrease in body weight
- Residual soreness after riding or cross training
- Cravings for simple sugar
- Slow recovery after riding or cross training
- Increased occurrence of illness & injury
- Slow healing from cuts and sores
Improper nutrition & hydration will cause the following problems on the track:
- Decreased speed on the track – even with more effort
- Late breaking into the turns
- Delayed reaction time out of the gate
- Low heart rate during riding or cross training at high effort levels
The MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ is a COMPREHENSIVE nutritional program specific to motocross and supercross that will answer the following questions:
- How to build lean muscle and burn fat through proper nutrition?
- What are good fat/bad fat food choices?
- What should I eat for high quality protein?
- What is a low glycemic carbohydrate?
- How much food should I eat?
- How much water should I drink for proper hydration levels?
- How do I evaluate if my eating habits are producing better results on the track?
- What should I eat to prepare for race day?
- How much should I drink and when on race day for optimum performance?
By following the MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™, you will transform your body to an optimum strength/weight ratio that will result in faster lap times and improved endurance by eliminating unwanted body fat and maximizing the development of lean muscle tissue. Additionally, this program will outline what to eat and drink to maintain optimum blood sugar levels for better reaction times out of the gate and better line selection – lap after lap!
The MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ will teach you how to eat & drink for:
- Improved muscular endurance to avoid late moto fatigue
- Improved muscular strength to control the bike through rough sections
- Improved lactate tolerance to handle high levels of intensity throughout the race
- Improved strength to weight ratios
The MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ will help you easily evaluate weaknesses in your current eating habits, how to make subtle adjustments to maximize your strength to weight ratios and finally how to eat for optimum performance on race day. After following this program for as little as four weeks, you will no longer have any frustrations associated with nutrition.
MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ is applicable to riders of all abilities and personal goals. Chapters include:
- Nutrition for young riders (how to get your young rider to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables)
- Nutritional needs for elite and professional riders (why higher speeds require different eating habits)
- Nutritional guidelines for the weekend warrior (how to lose fat without starving)
- How to eat for success while traveling (if you can’t get to a grocery store, how to survive on fast food)
- How to change your eating habits when you are sick or injured (what to eat to speed up the recovery process)
Here are a few comments from racers about the MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™
- “As a mother of a young racer, I want to thank you for helping me convey the importance of nutrition to my son. By following your suggestions, he is doing a better job of green leafy vegetables and protein sources better than hot dogs! Thank you for all of the advice and support.” Teresa/Tennessee
- “I could never figure out why I became so mentally fatigued while training for supercross. After I read your explanation of blood sugar as it relates to mental concentration, it became clear to me that I was simply running out of sugar. By following your pre-race strategy, I quickly cut down on my number of mistakes on the race track which resulted in better qualifying times and main event results.” Justin/California
- “Thanks to your simple explanation on how to shop in the grocery store; with so many options, I didn’t know where to begin. Now following your shopping strategy has not only improved my race results, but also cut down my food bill. Very helpful for a privateer professional! “Jason/Canada
- “As a father of three and a weekend warrior, I thought that attention to nutrition was only for the young guys; however, after struggling to lose the dreaded 30 pounds for nearly a year I purchased a copy of your MotoE Nutritional Program. Your program was exactly what I needed to survive eating on the run and still lose weight without starving myself. Not only have I personally benefited from your meal suggestions, so has my wife and three kids…” Warren/California
MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ Price: $299.00
- MotoE Nutritional Manual™
- MotoE Nutritional Video Series™
- MotoE Principles to Hormonal Balance For Performance Manual™ ($49 Value)
- MotoE Benefits of Sleep Manual™ ($49 Value)
- Online support by MotoE staff to answer your questions ($99 Value)
- Access to our MotoE Member Resource Center™ ($99 Value)
- Partnership Discounts on Hammer Nutrition™ (Over $200 in potential value!)
- As an added value, you will receive a FREE copy of Coach Robb’s Performance Report Card™ ($199 Value). This tool will allow you to easily track your:
Strength Gains Percentage of Body Fat Percentage of Lean Muscle Tissue
Total Package Value OVER $700
MotoE Nutritional Performance Program™ Price: $299.00
By submitting this information a MotoE staff member will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your specific goals and objectives.