MotoE 12 Week Motocross Specific Performance Program™
ELIMINATE INCONSISTENT RESULTS!
What makes top professional riders like Dungey, Canard and Pourcel stand out from the rest of the riders is that they train on the motorcycle differently than everyone else! At some point in your development of speed, you will experience times where your improvements in speed begin to fall off – at MotoE we refer to this symptom as a Performance Plateau.
The reason that you experience this frustration is due to the way that you practice on the track! In attempt to improve your speed, you try to ride fast every time you hit the track which leads to excessive fatigue along with the increased chance of a wreck and possible injury. To improve your endurance, you ride long motos which causes fatigue, bad habits and also increase your risk of injury as well. Inconsistent starts are simply a disjoint between your brain and body once again due to fatigue levels.
Additional variables that lead to poor performance on the track include:
- Riding too hard, too long
- Riding too hard, too often
- Not allowing for a proper taper before high profile races
- Not knowing how hard is too hard – based on a max heart rate assessment
Racing places the body and its energy systems under stress at various times during the moto. If your practice time on the track is not being implemented at the correct duration and intensity levels, you will eventually become burnt out and experience a performance plateau….and unfortunately, this tends to happen just in time for your high profile races!
By Following the MotoE 12 Week Motocross Specific Performance Program™ you will know specifically how hard and how long you need to ride each day to improve your speed, endurance and strength and avoid symptoms of fatigue and overtraining!
Here are a few comments from racers about the MotoE 12 Week Motocross Performance Program™
- “I was raised at the motocross track and grew up under the mentality of ride hard every time I hit the track. This worked when I first started racing, but once I got to the A class EVERYONE was good. I knew I had to try something different. By following MotoE’s on track protocols, I have found the key to being faster than my competition…” Alex/California
- “Where was this program when I turned pro, it sure would have made my job a lot easier!” Todd/Georgia
- “I never would have believed that I am faster when I ride at a lower intensity level. Coach Robb has a saying that you have to slow down to go fast, now I am a believer. I have seen it come true at the track…” Tyler/California
- “I never could understand why I was always the last place guy into the first turn race after race! No matter how much I paid for riding coaches to explain the proper mechanics of starting, I couldn’t put it all together. After following the MotoE protocol, I realized that I was practicing my starts at the wrong time during my workout, it had nothing to do with my technique (my coach was right)…” Russell/New Zealand
The MotoE 12 Week Motocross Performance Program™ will prepare your body mentally & physically to:
- Handle high levels of intensity without making mistakes especially on your opening lap
- Handle high levels of speed and eliminating late moto fatigue
- Establish consistent lap times by developing the necessary strength to handle any track conditions or obstacles
- Bridge gaps to the leaders after a fall or bad start
- Regain your speed immediately after a tip over or wreck
- Start the bike after it stalls following a wreck
- Eliminate Inconsistent starts due to late reaction time or slow transitions over the gate causing wheel spin or looping out
MotoE 12 Week Motocross Performance Program™Price: $299.00
- MotoE Performance Protocols™ (Energy Specific)
- MotoE Instructional Video™ for each workout
- MotoE Max Heart Rate Assessment Manual™ ($99 Value)
- MotoE Heart Rate Training Zone Calculator™ (Energy Specific) ($99 Value)
- MotoE Principles to Energy System Training Manual™ ($49 Value)
- MotoE How-To Create an Effective Performance Training Program Manual™ ($49 Value)
- MotoE Peak Performance Manual™ (How to Physically Peak for Key Races) ($99 Value)
- Online support by MotoE staff to answer your questions ($99 Value)
- Access to our MotoE Member Resource Center™ ($99 Value)
- Partnership Discounts on Indo Board™, Sette Bicycles™ and Hammer Nutrition™ (Over $750 in value!)
- As an added value, you will receive a FREE copy of Coach Robb’s Performance Report Card™ ($199 Value). This tool will allow you to easily track your:
Strength Gains Percentage of Body Fat Percentage of Lean Muscle Tissue
Total Package Value OVER $1,500
MotoE 12 Week Motocross Performance Program™ Price: $299.00
By submitting this information, a MotoE staff member will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your specific goals and objectives.